Forge Building Surveyor joins national panel28/03/22
A member of our surveying team, Senior Building Surveyor Dave Bates has joined the RPSA, which is the Residential Property Survey Association (www.rpsa.org.uk) and will be part of a panel, receiving instructions for a variety of property surveys.
RPSA is a not-for-profit organisation, which is the largest professional association representing independent specialist surveyors. It seeks to maintain the highest standards of inspection and reporting in the residential surveying sector, providing anyone wishing to buy a new home with complete peace of mind when it comes to having a survey undertaken.
Many high street banks, building societies and lenders choose RPSA for their surveys and the organisation has been recommended by the Government in its How to Buy Guide, published by the Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities.
RPSA members carry out several different kinds of survey, including Home Buyer/Condition Surveys, Building Surveys, Buy To let Surveys (only available from RPSA), new-build snagging inspections and Home Reviews (for corporate clients only).
From 28th March, RPSA is undertaking a major expansion of its membership programme to create the biggest and most comprehensive residential surveying community across England, Wales and Northern Ireland. All RPSA members:
- are specialist residential property surveyors
- hold relevant qualifications or have demonstrated their knowledge and experience
- are members of an independent arbitration scheme that is free for consumers
- carry out inspections to the highest standards in the property industry
- are bound by a Code of Conduct that defines their standards of professional ethics, sustainability, inclusivity and response to complaints
Whether you are a first time buyer, or looking to move house, or an investor looking for an investment property, get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.